Friday Top Five Edit: Simple Summer Tank Tops
Happy Friday and last day of May! Can you believe we are almost halfway through the year? It’s insane how quickly 2019 has gone by! As the weather is warming and summer right around the corner it’s time to start adding to our summer closet. Today, I’m sharing 5 Simple Summer Tank Tops that will be a perfect addition to your wardrobe. I love adding a simple tank to a fun skirt or denim shorts for the summer time.
Don’t forget to follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app where I share all of my outfits and things I’m loving and Instagram to see what I’m up to!
*Some of the below links are affiliate links and are at no additional cost to you. I have only included links to products that I have used myself and would recommend to others.*
Shop The Look
This tank top I’m wearing is an ultimate favorite of mine for summer. It come in 6 other colors (two striped) and fits TTS. The best part is that it isn’t see through and your bra doesn’t show! You can easily tie a knot in the middle and wear with high waisted bottoms.
These jeans fit TTS and I have a whole blog post about this style of jeans! I linked some similar shoes and a similar sweater to the ones I’m wearing.
Top Five Simple Summer Tank Tops
Top Five Recent Purchases:
1. Opalhouse Beach Towel. I am in love with this print. It’s super soft and a great size to throw into your beach bag. If this print isn’t your thing, they offer a ton of other prints!
2. High Waisted Bikini Bottoms. I’ve been seeing this trend go around lately, and after purchasing these I see why! They are so comfortable and gives you a bit more coverage. These ones come in an animal print and orange color as well.
3. New coffee grinder! Zach and I are trying out grinding our coffee beans in the morning and it’s made all the difference in the quality of the coffee! I wish we made the switch sooner!
4. Pampas Grass. I am so excited for these to arrive. I’ve always loved the look of pampas grass and this one is on sale for under $15! It’s the most affordable price that I’ve seen for pampas grass! Pinterest dreams are coming true!
5. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. I used to use this stuff all the time during the summer and I’m so glad I repurchased it. It helps add such a fun texture to your hair and works on straight hair as well! I usually do spray it in after I shower then braid my hair while it’s wet for extra volume. I also spray after I get out of the pool/ocean!
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s Friday Top Five Edit. I’ve been having so much fun putting these blog posts together for you! Don’t forget to check out last weeks where I shared my top five striped jumpsuits! Which of the simple summer tank tops was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!