I thought for my 10th blog post I would share 10 facts that you (probably) don’t know about me. Let me know 10 things about you!
- I have moved about 13 times. I went to three different high schools (one was twice!) in three different states.
- I hate hot coffee. I will only drink it if there is a ton of coffee and milk in it. Same with iced coffee as well, but I will drink that everyday. My order is a grande vanilla latte with almond milk and I add cinnamon and vanilla powder.
- I was born in California. I haven’t lived there for much of my life, so I consider Maryland to be my home base.
- My guilty pleasure is the Kite Hill Cream Cheese in the Chive flavor. I literally put it on anything I can. It’s the best (vegan) cream cheese I’ve ever tried. I highly highly recommend it!
- My favorite treat is the San Diego Little Italy Farmer’s Market coconut pancakes. I only get them maybe once/twice a year but I have never tasted anything more amazing in my life.
- I have three tattoos. An elephant, a cross (both on my ankles) and a bible verse (inner arm) in my mom’s handwriting.
- My favorite non-domesticated animal is the elephant. I just love them so much. I love everything about them and is the reason why I have one as a tattoo!
- My ultimate travel destination is Australia/New Zealand. I love their accents and would want to do a road trip seeing all the awesome places there.
- I am obsessed with Utah. I have never been there and don’t really know anything about the state but for some reason I want to go. Every time I see a cool picture or a store, it is always in Utah. I would love to go someday in the next couple years. I even have a Utah Pinterest board!
- I wrote a book about how to become a healthy vegan and have a vegan lifestyle for a capstone senior year project in high school. It’s my most prized possession and I am extremely proud of it. Eventually I’d love to put a revised edition into an ebook/book that I can sell!
Want to learn even more about me? Check out my YouTube Video: